BUY Ruger AR-556 AR Pistol 556 Nato 10.5″ Barrel 9″ MLOK Handguard AR-15
- Lower receiver is fitted with an adjustable SB Tactical® SBA3® Pistol Stabilizing Brace® to aid in accuracy, balance and recoil management.
- Handguard is free-floating for accuracy and the slim, 9″ length provides enhanced ergonomics and support. Magpul® M-LOK® accessory attachment slots along the 3:00, 6:00 and 9:00 positions.
- Made from aerospace-grade 7075-T6 aluminum forging, the flattop upper receiver includes a forward assist, dust cover and brass deflector.
- Bolt is machined from 9310 alloy steel and is shot peened and pressure (proof) tested to ensure strength, structural integrity and durability.
- Carbine-length gas system ensures reliable function with a wide variety of ammunition.
- Cold hammer-forged 4140 chrome-moly steel barrel with ultra-precise rifling provides exceptional accuracy, longevity and easy cleaning. M4 feed ramps provide improved reliability, and the matte black oxide finish reduces glare and provides corrosion resistance.
- Bolt carrier and gas key have chrome-plated inside diameters to provide exceptional resistance to hot gases. The gas key is staked so that it will not loosen after extensive firing. A matte black oxide finish on the exterior of the bolt carrier provides corrosion resistance.
- A Ruger® flash suppressor is provided, and the 1/2″-28 threaded barrel allows for standard muzzle accessories to be installed.
- Also includes: One, 30-round Magpul® PMAG®.
- FeatureSB Tactical® SBA3® Pistol Stabilizing Brace®
- HandguardFree-Float with M-LOK® Attachment Slots
- Barrel Length10.50″
- Thread Pattern1/2″-28
- Twist1:8″ RH
- FinishType III Hard-Coat Anodized
- Weight6.2 lb.
- Overall Length25.30″ – 27.90″
- Available in CANo
- Available in MANo
- Suggested Retail$899.00
There are no reviews yet.